Textile Plant Valuation & Audit
Rebus International’s Textile machinery and plant Valuation and Audit services helps you unlock greater value by anticipating and adapting to what the future holds. Rebus offers an integrated approach to measure, analyse and report on a broad range of valuation and audit issues for Textile machinery and plants. We begin by thoroughly understanding your company’s purpose of valuation; our team of credible auditors will study established procedures and systems while identifying both real and potential problem areas. They then help clients develop fresh perspectives and innovative approaches while introducing meaningful and practical strategies and systems that are explicit and actionable.
Our client-focused auditing and valuation services help textile manufacturing facilities across the globe in assessing current operational systems and ensuring quality output. Our strong wide-spread network around the world in more than 55 countries allows us to get the best value for our client’s textile machinery in the pre-owned market. Our presence across these nations keeps us in a better position to know the demand, current in its current state market trends, logistics cost etc. Our robust valuation and audit services for textile machinery and plants help our clients make an informed decision and manage their business.
Our team of auditors bring expertise of extensive valuation, technical accounting, corporate finance and deal strategy to the table.
- Financial Analytics
- Pre-acquisition valuation
- Project portfolio optimization
- Property, plant, and equipment values
- Current market Value
- Auction Value
- Liquidation Value
- Forced Liquidation Value
- Replacement Cost
- Current Value to Business in its current state
- Purchase price allocation
- Strategic value consulting
- Value performance and impact
- Business modelling
Appraisal & Liquidation
With over 25 years of experience, a well-connected global network, thousands of appraisal and liquidation reports drafted, we at Rebus deliver accurate and informative appraisals, wherever our clients need it and whatever the size of the company.
We truly understand that the textile manufacturing sector is dynamic and demanding. Hence, our expertise and experience in dealing with all types of textile manufacturing industries, helps our clients benefit from our practical guidance and operational solutions that are vital for them to thrive.
Be it reporting the correct financial position or managing tax liabilities, each facet of our appraisal and liquidation service is targeted towards helping our clients effectively leverage their business.
Liquidating surplus inventory, restricting a retail chain, generating working capital, disposing inventory in case of a bankruptcy, oir any other liquidation services, Rebus has first-hand, in-depth knowledge, unmatched proprietary database, comprehensive research, and decades of on-site expertise to provide the most accurate and reliable data which help our clients make smart business decisions.
- Purchase: Under this solution, Rebus can out rightly purchase the assets to be liquidated.. We determine the value of the equipment, intellectual property, raw materials, stocks of merchandise, facilities, furniture, real property, or other assets and make an offer.
- Guarantee: This solution works on basis of a commission where we give a net minimum guarantee, which is equal to the offer we would make under the purchase solution. Any amount over and above this guaranteed minimum are negotiated after commissions and expenses are deducted.
- Commission: Rebus also offers a solution where we work on fee basis. Here we mobilize our team of experts to coordinate and execute a custom liquidation solution to maximize your assets.
- Restructuring: This is an ideal solution for companies looking to liquidate overstocks, assets, or equipment from a facility slated for closing or relocation.
Plant Engineering Expertise
From increasing production, reducing bottlenecks,manufacturing new products, to improving efficiency, upgrading to new technologies rebus provides effective and efficient plant engineering services.
Our textile plant engineering team offers our clients a capability built on strong technical understanding, installation and operational backgrounds.
The way the plants and systems are designed play a
critical role in the unit’s performance, hence we pay special attention to the operations and tailor the solutions to reap maximum benefit for our clients. We collaborate with our clients to understand the key drivers for their projects and customized solutions to their needs.
- Project Development Support
- Site Selection and Environmental Assessments
- Equipment Maintenance and Overhauling
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Conceptual and Preliminary Engineering Studies
- Plant Performance Modeling
- Project Capital and Lifecycle Cost Estimates
- Project Implementation and Compliance Reviews
- Risk and Condition Assessments
- Value Engineering Studies
- Technology Selection
- Balancing of Machines and Optimization of Production Plan
- Machinery/Equipment Layout
- Resource Planning
- Implementation of standard operating procedures (SOPs)